What to Do this Weekend! May 18-22
(May 18, 2017 )
The long weekend is here and it's finally starting to feel like summer is on its way! This weekend kicks of market season and I couldn't be happier! Wherever your at, get out and enjoy the beautiful weather.
Here are some recommendations for things to do!
Friday, May 19
- ART BATTLE, Red Deer | 7 PM – 11 PM | Live competitive painting where painters create the best work they can in 20 minutes. As they work, move around the easels and closely watch the creative process.
- BULL SKIT COMEDY, Red Deer | 05.18 – 05.20 | Providing comedy to Red Deer and the Central Alberta area for 9 years, Bull Skit features brand new sketch, improv, short videos, and musical guests
Saturday, May 20
- RED DEER FARMERS MARKET, Red Deer | 8 AM - 12:30 PM
- TOTALLY GLUTEN FREE PANCAKE BREAKFAST, Lacombe AB | 9 AM – 1 PM
- MAGnificent SATURDAY, Red Deer Museum & Art Gallery, Red Deer | 1 PM - 4 PM | an innovative program, led by artists, that connects our exhibits with an art making activity. Participants of any age are welcome! We supply the materials, the studio, and the artist, you supply the imagination.
- BENTLEY FARMERS MARKET, Bentley | 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Sunday, May 21
- GULL LAKE COMMUNITY HALL PANCAKE BREAKFAST , Gull Lake | 9 AM - 12 PM
Monday, May 22
- ELLIS BIRD FARM, Lacombe | 05.22 | 11 AM - 5 PM | Enjoy the beautiful gardens, see the world’s largest outdoor collection of bluebird nest boxes, take a tour out to our bluebird trail