What's Happening August 18-20
(August 16, 2017 )
With summer quickly coming to the end be sure to get outside this weekend and enjoy this nice weather while it lasts! Come out and support some local charities such as Smile Thru Lindsey or The Ronald McDonald House by attending local events this weekend!
Saturday, August 19
- 14 Coleman Crescent, Red Deer | 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Country Thunder, Calgary AB| August 18-20 – Country Music Festival
- Sylvan Lake Farmers Market,Sylvan Lake AB | 4-7:30 PM – Something for everyone!
- Mega Bounce, Red Deer AB | 9:00AM – 1:00 PM - Ready, set, bounce!!! Support Ronald McDonald Charity and get your bounce on in 10 amazing inflatable obstacles spread throughout the parks of Red Deer!
- Yogathon - City Hall Park, Red Deer AB | 10:00AM-2:00PM – Come out to raise mental health awareness and support Smile Thru Lindsey Foundation
- Gardening Workshop - Bower Ponds, AB | 12:30 PM-1:30 PM - Join us to find out why you should be gardening, types of gardens to grow, and information on harvesting and preservation.
- January 2018 (3)
- November 2017 (1)
- October 2017 (5)
- September 2017 (6)
- August 2017 (7)
- July 2017 (9)
- June 2017 (8)
- May 2017 (6)
- April 2017 (2)
- November 2016 (1)
- October 2016 (1)