What's Happening September 8-10
(September 06, 2017 )
Big changes are happening this week in the office!My wonderful assistant Chelsea is leaving us to go travel Europe! We will miss her go-getter attitude and cheerful demeanor around the office but we are so excited for her to start this next adventure! Good luck Chelsea!
I would like to introduce you to my newest assistant Megan! I'm excited to have her bubbly personality working on my team. Welcome!
Sunday, September 10th
- 39 Webb Close, Red Deer | 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Fall Festival, Penhold Multiplex | Enjoy midway rides, pancake breakfast, farmers market, public skating and fireworks
- All Things Pretty Market, Pidherney Center, Red Deer
Friday, Sept 8
- Sylvan Lake Farmers Market, Lakeshore Drive, 4-7:30 pm
- Full Moon Maze, The Jungle Farm , Red Deer County 7-10pm | Great date night idea for family or couples
Saturday, Sept 9
- Grandparents Day, Pie making at The Jungle Farm 1-4 | What a better way to spend some quality time with your grandchildren then making pies at the Jungle farm
- Safire Dance , Blackfalds Abbey Center,8-9pm | Enjoy the fire, LED glow show focused on dance and comedy
Sunday, Sept 10
- Spandy Andy's Dance party, Bowerponds,Red Deer 1-4 | Enough fun and silliness to go around for the whole family. “You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.”