WHAT'S HAPPENING OCTOBER 28-29
(October 27, 2017 )
It’s so hard to believe that October is abruptly ending. With only a few days left in this month preparations and celebrations for the beloved all Hallows Eve begins. Come check out a few of the fun spooky events in Our Local community, and don’t forget to dress your scariest.
- 224 Wiley Crescent – Red Deer
- 3821-59 Avenue Crescent– Red Deer
- 100 Anderson Close,Red Deer | 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- 3821 59 Avenue Crescent, Red Deer | 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Our Best to You Arts and Craft Show– Red Deer Westerner | Thinking about getting an early start on your Christmas shopping or looking for that one of kind hand made item. Come check out what these Local vendors have to offer
- Halloween Family Fun– Kerry Wood Nature Center, Red Deer | Explore the spookier side of nature with games, hands - on activities and a guided night walk, Costumes encouraged! The fun starts at 3:00 PM
- Adoption Event– Tail Blazers, Red Deer | Looking for find that perfect companion? Come stop by tail blazers to meet the NEW Lab cross fur babies.
- Halloween Red Deer Witches Market– Witches Ink, Red Deer | Dress Up and Come Celebrate Halloween, Find all your holiday needs and unique handmade items
- Hells Down Bottoms Up – Chillabongs, Red Deer | KISS PRODUCTIONS presents: Costume Party , No Cover, Door prices and CASH prizes for the BEST costume. Spooktacular Drink specials all night!
- Heritage Halloween boolarama - Heritage Lanes, Red Deer | Feeling a little competitive? Register today and join in the tournament