WHAT'S HAPPENING | June 23-25
- 55 Inglis Crescent, Red Deer - $379,000
- 59 Altena Close, Red Deer - $415,000
- 39 Webb Close, Red Deer - $575,000
Sunday, June 25
- 39 Webb Close - NEW LISTING! | 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Nova Chemicals Community Nature Trail | Pack a lunch and head east of Red Deer to the community nature trails! With 5 KM of looped trail & picnic area, the family will enjoy the day catching glimpses of wildlife, vegetation, and wetlands.
- Sundre Pro Rodeo, Sundre AB | Go Wild Go West! Visit Sundre to celebrate 38 years of pro rodeo!
- Bard on Bower, Red Deer AB | 7 PM | Returning for its 7th season of Shakespearean Frolic on the Bower Ponds stage. Admission is free but donations are encouraged
- Bull Skit Comedy– Improvised Shakespeare, Red Deer AB | 7:30 PM | Bull Skit Comedy & The Kinkonauts are hitting the stage with improvised Iambic pentameter and incredible innuendo jokes! Unsheathe your blades and lets shakes it up!
Saturday, June 24
- Breakfast on the Dairy Farm, Olds AB | 8 AM – 12 PM | Travel to Boom Holsteins east of Olds to enjoy a free breakfast served by local dairy farmers and experience firsthand what life on a dairy farm is all about. For more information call 403.848.4519 or email email@example.com
- Norwegian Laft Hus Festival, Red Deer AB | 10 AM – 4 PM | The nNorwegian Laft House is celebrating it’s 30th Anniversary with entertainment, Viking re-enactment, and games and fun for the entire family!
- Family Day of Fun Carnival, Red Deer AB | 11 AM – 5 PM | Come one Come all! Support the Access for All Barrier Free Playground by attending a fun-filled family-friendly Carnival in Red Deer. From bouncy castles, face painting, slip and slide, petting zoo, and many more, this event won’t disappoint!
- Kick Off to Summer, Outdoor Twilight Market, Red Deer, AB | 3 PM – 9 PM | Kick off Summer with a summer outdoor market at Parkland Mall. With 60 artisan vendors, food trucks and live entertainment, plus a pop-up patio
- Olds Beer Festival,Olds AB | 4 Pm – 9 PM | 2nd Annual Beer Festival showcasing some of Alberta's finest craft breweries, wineries and distilleries. Doors open at 4pm and there will be entertainment, games, food and the opportunity to interact with some of the most talented and accomplished brewmasters!
- November 2018 (1)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (3)
- August 2018 (5)
- July 2018 (2)
- June 2018 (5)
- May 2018 (5)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (4)
- February 2018 (5)
- January 2018 (3)
- November 2017 (1)
- October 2017 (5)
- September 2017 (6)
- August 2017 (7)
- July 2017 (9)
- June 2017 (8)
- May 2017 (6)
- April 2017 (2)
- November 2016 (1)
- October 2016 (1)